Apache PHP error AH00052 Segmentation fault 11

Viewed 4172

I'm working on my local Mac Catalina environment with PHP 7.4.8 with apache installed. There is the PHP 7.3 version that got installed with Catalina which I haven't removed. I overwritten apache config in httpd.conf to point the PHP version to the 7.4 that got installed with brew. I am trying to upload a vendor bill using the Netsuite SDK but keep getting this error in the apache error log:

[Wed Aug 05 11:43:30.001427 2020] [core:notice] [pid 7195] AH00052: child pid 25656 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Wed Aug 05 11:43:30.002166 2020] [core:notice] [pid 7195] AH00052: child pid 25655 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Wed Aug 05 11:43:30.002207 2020] [core:notice] [pid 7195] AH00052: child pid 25654 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Wed Aug 05 11:43:30.002236 2020] [core:notice] [pid 7195] AH00052: child pid 25526 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Wed Aug 05 11:43:31.003428 2020] [core:notice] [pid 7195] AH00052: child pid 33510 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Wed Aug 05 11:43:32.003629 2020] [core:notice] [pid 7195] AH00052: child pid 33511 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

The bill works (I dump out the object) until I try to send it up to Netsuite and then I get a "This page isn't working" with AH00052 in the apache error logs. I can send up a Credit memo just fine but Vendor Bill just isn't working so it's just this. Things I've tried:

UPDATE

  1. I increased the output_buffering to 8192M, 8192, Off and -1. Thanks to this forum
  2. I tried to turn off output_buffering.
  3. I saw that my terminal and phpinfo were displaying two different versions. Got that updated in apache to point to the new PHP version.
  4. Tried turning off memory limit too.

I saw comments about PHP and PHP-FPM being different in versions. When I run -v on both php and fpm, it shows the same version. I don't have any other super fancy packages installed. I have a Wordpress site also installed locally just fine so apache is working. It's just something that's causing this error. I got m

I've spent days on debugging this. I appreciate any feedback. I've attached a pic of what phpinfo spits out. Attached is a pic of the phpinfo();

1 Answers

I do not know if this will help anyone. I switched from apache to nginx with php-fpm and was still getting 503 blocks. After weeks of randomly look into this, I found out that Netsuite's documentation on VendorBill was wrong. There was one property that according to the documentation required an object. When I pulled down an existing vendor bill and compared it to what I was trying to push up, I realized that one of the properties was actually a string--not an object. This was causing the 503. There was absolutely no error except in the nginx/apache logs that mentioned something about an issue upstream. That was all.

I hope this helps someone. I recommend that if you need to send up something new like a vendor bill and are having trouble, pull down an existing one and compare what you're trying to push up to what you were able to pull down.

Related