Binance api endpoint for fiat deposits from bank card?

Viewed 1054

I didn't find a history of fiat deposits(from bank card), Only crypto deposits here: https://prnt.sc/ttdwc2=) For example in my bank account interface I found deposit on 12th of may, but can't find it here...

Anyone know may be there is api endpoint to look for it? Didn't find anything here https://github.com/binance-us/binance-official-api-docs/blob/master/rest-api.md

Once again: I didn't find anything about fiat deposits in api and website interface. It looks weird that there is no such way to see fiat history of deposits from credit cards. May be I am missing something?

2 Answers

As far as i understand for today there is no such an endpoint for 02.28.2021 if anything changes it would be great Or may be not great cause of taxes

This was annoying me for a while but it looks like Binance devs have added some functionality.

I have started to use the binance-connector python package. It just makes it easier to navigate the API (no need to hash your keys). You can find more info here:

https://github.com/binance/binance-connector-python

The code I used:

from binance.spot import Spot as Client
from datetime import datetime

# api_key and secret_key you get when you set up your API on Binance

spot_client = Client(api_key, secret_key)

currTime = round((time.time()*1000))
startTime = "01/01/2021"
beginTime = round(datetime.strptime(startTime, "%d/%m/%Y").timestamp()*1000)
params = {
      "beginTime": beginTime,
      "endTime": currTime
         }
# 0 = deposit, 1 = withdrawals
# if no beginTime and endTime specified will give last 30 days

spot_client.fiat_order_history(0, **params)

More info here: https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#fiat-endpoints

Related