This may not a be question well received by the SO community. I am a 12 year old beginner Python coder and I am working on this project to gather Corona stats across multiple websites and GitHub posts. Then I would turn that into a graph. Some lists that have been created will have been generated by one country but in different provinces. So what I need to do is add each element in a list to another element in a list so that I can have only one list of the country. I have appended two or more list to one list called full and formatted it a bit and it looks a bit like this:
['China', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8',
'China', ' 2', ' 2', ' 2', ' 2', ' 2', ' 2', ' 2',
'China', ' 6', ' 6', ' 6', ' 6', ' 6', ' 6', ' 6',
'China', ' 22', ' 22', ' 22', ' 22', ' 22', ' 22', ' 22']
My Goal
So I need to add 8 to two for example and put that into a list:

Now that's simple:
list1 = full[1]+full[3]
But what if I needed to add multiple elements in a list to each other and the amount of lists in full(my list) where different every time(this would happened because China could have 8 provinces so I created 8 list while India has 50 provinces so I create 50 list).
Result
So here is what I would like to get but can't figure out.
['China', '8','7','2', 'China','2','34','18']
['India', '8','7','2', 'India','2','34','8','India','2','231','44']
China = ['10','41','20']
India = ['12','271','55']
Here is my code:
file = open('similar.txt','r')
L = []
full = []
final = []
countryName = ''
numfinal = 0
for row in file:
count = 1
row = row[:-2]
row = row[1:]
L.append(row)
for i in L:
L = i.split(',')
L = [i.replace('\n','')for i in L]
L = [i.replace('\'','') for i in L]
if L[0] == countryName:
for i in L:
full.append(i)
print(full)
else:
countryName = L[0]
full.clear()
(There is more but those files don't matter for my problem. Also it reads from a file that includes all the countries with more than more province. It is a bit too much to paste so I have a curl below) curl- O'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BuddyBob/Py_Programs/master/Hackathon/Deaths/similar.txt' Or just use the link. Any help would be much appreciated
Here is a couple of lines from similar.txt:
['Australia', ' 0', ' 0', ' 0', ' 0', ' 0', ' 0', ' 0']
['Australia', ' 4', ' 4', ' 4', ' 4', ' 4', ' 4', ' 4']
['Australia', ' 83', ' 92', ' 105', ' 112', ' 116', ' 123', ' 123']
['Canada', ' 7', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8']
['Canada', ' 3', ' 3', ' 3', ' 3', ' 3', ' 3', ' 3']
['Canada', ' 2807', ' 2812', ' 2813', ' 2816', ' 2819', ' 2821', ' 2822']
['Canada', ' 5667', ' 5670', ' 5670', ' 5673', ' 5674', ' 5678', ' 5681']
['China', ' 1', ' 1', ' 1', ' 1', ' 1', ' 1', ' 1']
['China', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8', ' 8']