I am using Bootstrap Progress Bar. My Code is like below
<div class="progress">
<div class="progress-bar" role="progressbar" aria-valuenow="0" aria-valuemin="0" aria-valuemax="100"></div>
</div>
I would like to put border in above Progress Bar.
I am using Bootstrap Progress Bar. My Code is like below
<div class="progress">
<div class="progress-bar" role="progressbar" aria-valuenow="0" aria-valuemin="0" aria-valuemax="100"></div>
</div>
I would like to put border in above Progress Bar.
<!-- bootstrap.min.css -->
<link href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/twitter-bootstrap/4.4.0/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<div class="progress border border-success">
<div class="progress-bar" role="progressbar" aria-valuenow="0" aria-valuemin="0" aria-valuemax="100"></div>
</div>
Please add border class in bootstrap
Also add color too
border-successborder-infoborder-dangerborder-warningborder-secondaryborder-primaryborder-white etcI am not sure you're asking for the upper div or the actual progress bar, but I have given it for both:
.progress {
border: 2px solid green;
}
<link href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/twitter-bootstrap/4.4.0/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<div class="progress">
<div class="progress-bar" style="width:50%;border:2px solid red;" role="progressbar" aria-valuenow="0" aria-valuemin="0" aria-valuemax="100"></div>
</div>
Try this.
<link href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/twitter-bootstrap/4.4.0/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<div class="progress border border-info">
<div class="progress-bar" role="progressbar" aria-valuenow="0" aria-valuemin="0" aria-valuemax="100"></div>