How to activate LFS Support button in Eclipse?

Viewed 1790

I am running Eclipse 2019-06 (4.12.0) in my Windows 8.1 x64 PC. I have downloaded Git 2.28.0 portable package and included the location till bin in the PATH environment variable. When I type git in cmd, it is working fine. Also, I have downloaded git lfs package, and copied it to the same bin folder of Git. I initialized it and my global .gitconfig now looks like below;

[filter "lfs"]
    required = true
    clean = git-lfs clean -- %f
    smudge = git-lfs smudge -- %f
    process = git-lfs filter-process

I have checked LFS support in my local repository, and found that its working fine. But, When I open eclipse and go to Git configuration (Window > Preferences > Team > Git), it is showing that LFS is not enabled / active. Below is the screenshot;

Git Config Window

I would like to activate this feature. How can I do this?

1 Answers
Related