Since one or two weeks some ads inside my app wont show up and would just flicker! Its random when this happens, and it flickers continuously
I have banner ads and video ads in my app and thats the way i call them:
holder.wv.setInitialScale(1);
holder.wv.setLayerType(View.LAYER_TYPE_SOFTWARE, null); //i call that on banner ads, stackoverflow fix
holder.wv.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
holder.wv.setBackgroundColor(Color.argb(1, 0, 0, 0)); //stackoverflow fix
holder.wv.getSettings().setUseWideViewPort(true);
holder.wv.getSettings().setLoadWithOverviewMode(true);
holder.wv.setScrollBarStyle(WebView.SCROLLBARS_OUTSIDE_OVERLAY);
holder.wv.setScrollbarFadingEnabled(false);
//loadurl etc
I already googled a lot and found out that the hardware acceleration might be problem so I am turning it off for the banner ads but for my video ads i cant because otherwise they wouldnt work
My ads are integrated in a Recyclerview that loads a CardView with the Webview inside. I have 4-5 on each site but there were no problems with the amount of ads, never. There must be kind of issue with the Webview or the Chrome Driver itself? Thats what came up when I searched for my problem
Does anyone encountered this problem?
E/chromium: [ERROR:tile_manager.cc(793)] WARNING: tile memory limits exceeded, some content may not draw