Delphi SOAP WebService Catch Exception for logging

Viewed 286

I have a Indy Server (TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge) which serve a WebModule (TWebModule), the WebModule contains these 3 components:

  HTTPSoapDispatcher1: THTTPSoapDispatcher;
  HTTPSoapPascalInvoker1: THTTPSoapPascalInvoker;
  WSDLHTMLPublish1: TWSDLHTMLPublish;

It's really a classical Delphi SOAP Server Application as generated by the template, and I added a generated SOAP Proxy from WSDL, and it works fine.

I like to log the error handled by the web server code. For example if the SOAP message is not correctly formatted. I tried to branch the following Events:

HTTPSoapPascalInvoker1.OnExceptionEvent
TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge1.OnException
TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge1.OnCommandError

But I can't get any of them to be triggered, even worst if I put a breakpoint inside them, it shows a cross which mean that this code may never be executed.

So, my question is how can I get a maximum of information about error generated by the webserver outside of my code ?

Thanks in advance,

0 Answers
Related