PIMCore Call to a member function supportsInheritance() on null

Viewed 539

Whenever I click on search button to select object from list as shown in image below.

enter image description here

I get the error Call to a member function supportsInheritance() on null. It was working but today its started showing this error. Image showing error is below

enter image description here

I already have lists to select by searching and it was working today. I have created fields inside bricks and using bricks inside classes.

Below is the full details of Error.

enter image description here

Any solution will be appreciated. My pimcore version is 6.6. Thanks in advance

1 Answers

Either you have changed your class definitions recently or you have added/imported Objects with empty localized fields. Populate the localized fields in your object and find the problematic field, then the Exception will be gone.

Read more:

https://github.com/pimcore/pimcore/issues/2809

https://github.com/pimcore/pimcore/issues/2810

https://github.com/pimcore/pimcore/issues/6658

If you think you found a bug within the Pimcore system itself create a new bug report which is as specific as possible in https://github.com/pimcore/pimcore/.

Related