Chromium - Media source extension - Append: stream parsing failed

Viewed 1297

Using Media source extension (MSE), I am trying to play an mp4 stream on web browser. On firefox it's ok. On chromium based web browser (Opera, Chrome and Edge), it's not. I have the error :

Append: stream parsing failed. Data size=689 append_window_start=0 append_window_end=inf

My javascript receive fragments of the mp4 file and append them to MSE. Appending the first fragment of my mp4 containing the ftyp box atom, works fine. But appending second fragment containing the moov atom give me the error and then close the media source.

I didn't find out what's wrong on the moov atom. Did someone see what's going on with this moov atom?

Here is a screenshot of the hexa of the second fragment (containing moov atom) I send and there of the Chrome Media Internals log

Concatenating all 327 fragments give me a readable mp4 file readable with VLC, html video tag,...

I have tried reading the mp4 directly as file in vidéo tag in chromium, it works.

0 Answers
Related