I have a need that does not quite fit Argos or Airflow in that I would like to combine many containers into a pod and limit the number of containers started at once. The task is to kick off aggregation scripts (scrapy/crawlers, API calls;etc.). These scripts feed a separate system using a replica set to process the pulled data. I need to limit the number of containers running at once as there will likely be many running in the future. This isn't quite the use case for a DAG. These scripts have 1 task and I feel that combining 250 aggregators (or a divided amount) in a DAG with concurrency limits is a bit overkill for my task. I cannot seem to find the answer through a Google query. Is there a way to limit the number of containers executing at once? Each container runs a command to kick off the aggregator and terminates once the script finishes.