Using openpyxl I am creating python script that will loop through the rows of data and find rows in which some of the column are empty - these will be deleted. The range of rows is 3 to 1800.
I am not excatly sure how to delete these row - please see code I have come up with so far. What I was trying to achieve is to iterate through the rows and check if columns 4, 7 values are set to None. If True I wanted to return row number into suitable collection (need advise which one would be best for this) and then create another loop that would delete specific row number reversed as I don't want change the structure of the file by deleting rows with data.
I believe there may be easier function to do this but could not find this particular answer.
for i in worksheet.iter_rows(min_row=3, max_row=1800):
emp_id = i[4]
full_name = i[7]
if emp_id.value == None and full_name.value == None:
print(worksheet[i].rows)
rows_to_delete.append(i)