I'm looking to transpose by some columns in my table. I have something like the following example:
╔════════╦═══════╦══════╦══════╦═════════╦══════╦═══════╦═══════╦═══════╦═══════╦═══════╦═══════╦═══════╗
║ name ║ week ║ colX ║ ColY ║ Col.... ║ ColZ ║ Day 1 ║ Day 2 ║ Day 3 ║ Day 4 ║ Day 5 ║ Day 6 ║ Day 7 ║
╠════════╬═══════╬══════╬══════╬═════════╬══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╣
║ name x ║ week1 ║ xxx ║ yyy ║ .... ║ zzz ║ 0 ║ 5 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║
╠════════╬═══════╬══════╬══════╬═════════╬══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╣
║ name Y ║ week1 ║ xxx ║ yyy ║ .... ║ zzz ║ 4 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║
╠════════╬═══════╬══════╬══════╬═════════╬══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╣
║ name Z ║ week1 ║ xxx ║ yyy ║ .... ║ zzz ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 5 ║ 0 ║ 5 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║
╠════════╬═══════╬══════╬══════╬═════════╬══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╣
║ name x ║ week2 ║ xxx ║ yyy ║ .... ║ zzz ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 5 ║ 5 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║
╠════════╬═══════╬══════╬══════╬═════════╬══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╣
║ name Y ║ week2 ║ xxx ║ yyy ║ .... ║ zzz ║ 5 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 4 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║
╠════════╬═══════╬══════╬══════╬═════════╬══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╬═══════╣
║ name Z ║ week2 ║ xxx ║ yyy ║ .... ║ zzz ║ 0 ║ 4 ║ 5 ║ 4 ║ 0 ║ 0 ║ 2 ║
╚════════╩═══════╩══════╩══════╩═════════╩══════╩═══════╩═══════╩═══════╩═══════╩═══════╩═══════╩═══════╝
I would like to have transposed the information to show 1 day per line and the rest of the information as is, I understand this will create several more lines, but would help keeping more clear the information.
right each line show 1 week and then the 7 days of that week, and the amount of hours allocated to each day per project (let's say by colX value). I was trying to transpose only by the days, but I'm not getting how to use the pivot for only a few values.
