I'm new to git.
I'm following the git-flow branching model so I have the branches master and develop and every time I need a new feature I open a new feature branch.
I did some changes to a couple of files in the feature branch and I staged them, not committed yet since the changes are not tested yet:
$ git status
On branch feature/ParamConfigFaultCollection
Changes to be committed:
(use "git restore --staged <file>..." to unstage)
modified: IOLSE_User_Objs.h
modified: data.c
Now I need to work on the branch develop, so I switch to it, I use Sourcetree as git GUI and I double click on develop:

and I was expecting that the changes in the stashed files on feature branch would not be visible to develop, but it seems that the changes are present in develop too:
$ git status
On branch develop
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/develop'.
Changes to be committed:
(use "git restore --staged <file>..." to unstage)
modified: IOLSE_User_Objs.h
modified: data.c
What am I doing wrong?