I have 2 projects structured as below:
/abc-lib
/ abc
/ __init__.py
/ main.py
/ pyproject.toml
/abc-web-api
/ src
/ __init__.py
/ main.py
/ pyproject.toml
I attempted to include abc-lib as a dependency in abc-web-api, thus having a abc-web-api/pyproject.toml as below:
[tool.poetry]
name = "abc-web-api"
version = "0.0.1"
description = "Some description."
authors = ["Someone <someone@example.com>"]
repository = "https://github.com/someone/abc-web-api"
readme = "README.md"
[tool.poetry.scripts]
serve = "src.main:app"
[tool.poetry.dependencies]
python = "~3.6.8"
abc-lib = { path="../abc-lib" }
[tool.poetry.dev-dependencies]
pytest = "^3.10.1"
yapf = "^0.30.0"
flake8 = "^3.8.3"
[build-system]
requires = ["poetry>=0.12"]
build-backend = "poetry.masonry.api"
When I execute poetry install, I receive the following message:
Package operations: 1 installs, 0 updates, 0 removals
- Installing abc-lib (1.0.0 ../abc-lib)
[ModuleOrPackageNotFound]
No file/folder found for package abc-lib
The version number shown in the "Installing" statement is correct, so I am quite confused about the meaning of [ModuleOrPackageNotFound].
Does anyone know how can I resolve it? Thanks