Visual Studio Code Automatic Preview Mode on Sidebar navigation?

Viewed 107

I've recently moved to Visual Studio Code from Sublime Text.

Something that I'm missing is the "automatic preview mode" (I don't know the exact name): in ST, if I navigate the files in the sidebar with the keyboard, every file is automatically opened in a (static) preview editor.

I couldn't find anything similar in VSC. The most similar functionality requires me to single-click, but I have two problems with this:

  1. I'm a "keyboard-prevalent" user, and (single-)clicking defeats the purpose;
  2. in ST this happens automatically, so it's faster anyway.

Am I missing something?

I've been searching for a while, but can't find anything relevant. It seems there are references to this functionality from Search Files (Ctrl+P), but I'm looking this functionality on the sidebar, since I use this while working on files of a single directory.

0 Answers
Related