I recently started learning Python 3 and am trying to write my first program. The essence of the program is the auto-display of items on the trading floor. I use the API https://market.csgo.com/docs-v2. Everything would be fine, if not the errors that appear while the script is running. I know to use "TRY and EXECPT", but how to do it right? My code:
while True:
try:
ip = {'18992549780':'10000', '18992548863':'20000','18992547710':'30000','18992546824':'40000', '18992545927':'50000', '18992544515':'60000', '18992543504':'70000', '18992542365':'80000', '18992541028':'90000', '18992540218':'100000'}
for key,value in ip.items():
url3 = ('https://market.csgo.com/api/v2/add-to-sale?key=MYAPIKEY&id={id}&price={price}&cur=RUB')
addtosale = url3.format(id = key, price = value)
onsale = requests.get(addtosale)
onsale.raise_for_status()
r = onsale.json()
print(addtosale)
print(onsale.raise_for_status)
print(r)
time.sleep(5)
except requests.HTTPError as exception:
print(exception)
My task is to run this piece of code between TRY and EXCEPT again on any error (5xx for example)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Python\tmsolve1.py", line 30, in <module>
onsale.raise_for_status()
File "C:\Users\���������\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\requests\models.py", line 941, in raise_for_status
raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 502 Server Error: Bad Gateway for url: https://market.csgo.com/api/v2/add-to-sale?key=MYAPIKEY&id=18992545927&price=50000&cur=RUB
502 Server Error: Bad Gateway for url: https://market.csgo.com/api/v2/add-to-sale?key=MYAPIKEY&id=18992549780&price=10000&cur=RUB