I have a question about how to conceptually create an Observer and link it to another class: I currently have a class called Simulation that is supposed to create TransactionCreated objects and publish them as events. Another class called TransactionReceiver is supposed to be an Observer of every event that is published by the Simulation class and work with them.
The main method is included in the Simulation class and starts by creating an event in a static context and publishing it which works. My question would be how I am supposed to connect the TransactionReceiver as an Observer and let it subscribe to those events by receiving them in a method and work with those received objects? Do I need to create another class that would include the main method and create a Simulation and TransactionReceiver object that are then linked together as Observable and Observer? How would that look like?
And if I would extend that system with several different classes would they all have to be linked together through one class that connects Observers and Observables?