I am on a small electron app right now that uses vue and typescript. When i run the app in dev mode, everything works fine, but when I build the app with electron builder some modules get lost somehow. In my case the modules adm-zip and sudo-prompt somehow vanish during the build. So when the app starts, i get an error on this lines const AdmZip = window.require('adm-zip'); I already tried to switch out the moduls with different ones, but that does not seem to matter. I guess it is a problem with webpack and typescript, but as I am not much of a webpack/electron guy, I surely miss something here. Other modules are working, like all the node stuff or the electron-store module that I am also using.
Is this a common problem and do i have to import the modules differently somehow? Import or the normal require do not work, I always have to do the window.require
This would be the repo: https://github.com/w3champions/w3champions-launcher on branch AddLauncherStuff