I have 2 entities with One to Many relationship in my Mikro-Orm (v3.6.15) model (connected to Postgresql - pg v8.3.0):
Uygulama (Parent)
@Entity({ tableName: "Uygulamalar", collection: "Uygulamalar" })
export class Uygulama {
@PrimaryKey({ fieldName: "Id" })
id!: number;
@Property({ fieldName: "Adi" })
adi!: string;
@Property({ fieldName: "Kod" })
kod!: string;
@Property({ fieldName: "UygulamaSahibi" })
uygulamaSahibi!: string;
@Property({ fieldName: "createdAt" })
createdAt = new Date();
@Property({ fieldName: "updatedAt", onUpdate: () => new Date() })
updatedAt = new Date();
@OneToMany({ entity: () => Modul, mappedBy: "rootUygulama", cascade: [] })
moduller = new Collection<Modul>(this);
}
Modul (Child)
export class Modul {
@PrimaryKey({ fieldName: "Id" })
id!: number;
@Property({ fieldName: "Adi" })
adi!: string;
@Property({ fieldName: "Kod" })
kod!: string;
@Property({ fieldName: "createdAt" })
createdAt = new Date();
@Property({ fieldName: "updatedAt", onUpdate: () => new Date() })
updatedAt = new Date();
@ManyToOne({ entity: () => Uygulama, joinColumn: "UygulamaId", cascade: [],})
rootUygulama!: Uygulama;
@OneToMany({ entity: () => Ekran, mappedBy: "rootModul", orphanRemoval: true,})
ekranlar = new Collection<Ekran>(this);
}
I have a rest endpoint (Expressjs) to create Modul object from posted Http request body :
router.post("/", async (req, res) => {
const modul = DI.modulRepository.create(req.body);
await DI.modulRepository.persistAndFlush(modul);
res.send(modul);
});
When I try to post JSON object below to create a new Modul (rootUygulama object is already in the database):
{
"adi": "Deneme Modülü 3",
"kod": "DM1",
"rootUygulama": {
"id": 66,
"adi": "Deneme Uygulaması",
"kod": "DU",
"uygulamaSahibi": "xxxxxx",
"createdAt": "2020-07-24T21:18:47.874Z",
"updatedAt": "2020-07-24T21:18:47.874Z",
"moduller": [
]
}
}
I get error :
[query] insert into "Uygulamalar" ("Adi", "Id", "Kod", "UygulamaSahibi", "createdAt", "updatedAt") values ('Deneme Uygulaması', 66, 'DU', 'szengin', '2020-07-25 00:18:47.874', '2020-07-25 00:18:47.874') returning "Id" [took 6 ms]
node_modules/mikro-orm/dist/utils/Logger.js:22
[query] rollback
node_modules/mikro-orm/dist/utils/Logger.js:22
(node:14344) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: error: insert into "Uygulamalar" ("Adi", "Id", "Kod", "UygulamaSahibi", "createdAt", "updatedAt") values ($1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $6) returning "Id" - cannot insert into column "Id"
at Parser.parseErrorMessage (d:\NODEJS\BildirimYonetimi\backend\node_modules\pg-protocol\dist\parser.js:278:15)
at Parser.handlePacket (d:\NODEJS\BildirimYonetimi\backend\node_modules\pg-protocol\dist\parser.js:126:29)
at Parser.parse (d:\NODEJS\BildirimYonetimi\backend\node_modules\pg-protocol\dist\parser.js:39:38)
at Socket.<anonymous> (d:\NODEJS\BildirimYonetimi\backend\node_modules\pg-protocol\dist\index.js:8:42)
at Socket.emit (events.js:311:20)
at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:482:12)
at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:294:12)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:275:11)
at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:209:10)
at TCP.onStreamRead (internal/stream_base_commons.js:186:23)
<node_internals>/internal/process/warning.js:32
(node:14344) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 2)
<node_internals>/internal/process/warning.js:32
(node:14344) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
When I send JSON as below object is created and inserted to database successfuly
{
"adi": "Deneme Modülü 3",
"kod": "DM1",
"rootUygulama": 66
}
Even if I set empty cascade array to relationship attribute repository tries to insert parent object and fails.
Am I missing something in configuration?
Edit:
For my Typescript client how will I define rootUygulama property?
export interface Modul {
id: number;
adi: string;
kod: string;
createdAt: Date;
updatedAt: Date;
rootUygulama: Uygulama;
ekranlar: Array<Ekran>;
}
Should it be like
rootUygulama: Uygulama | number;