Typescript Maximum call stack size exceeded Error

Viewed 1169

I am having this error with my code here is the full error message:

[internal]
TypeScript error in [internal](undefined,undefined):
Maximum call stack size exceeded  TSINTERNAL_ERROR

When I npm start my app it is normaly working for few secs then the error come up. It is failing after :

Files successfully emitted, waiting for typecheck results...

Since there is no detail I have no idea what is the problem itself.

I put a breakpoint where the error pops up but it is just and event catcher and I can not see the full stack.

Here is the packages I use:

+-- @material-ui/core@4.11.0
+-- @material-ui/icons@4.9.1
+-- @material-ui/lab@4.0.0-alpha.56
+-- @reduxjs/toolkit@1.4.0
+-- @types/jest@24.0.12
+-- @types/node@11.13.8
+-- @types/ol@6.3.1
+-- @types/react@16.8.15
+-- @types/react-dom@16.8.4
+-- @types/react-redux@7.1.9
+-- @types/react-router-dom@5.1.5
+-- axios@0.19.2
+-- immer@7.0.5
+-- json-server@0.16.1
+-- jsonwebtoken@8.5.1
+-- ol@6.3.1
+-- react@16.13.1
+-- react-dom@16.13.1
+-- react-hook-form@6.0.4
+-- react-redux@7.2.0
+-- react-router-dom@5.2.0
+-- react-scripts@3.0.0
+-- redux@4.0.5
+-- redux-devtools-extension@2.13.8
+-- redux-thunk@2.3.0
+-- redux-toolkit@1.1.2
+-- typescript@3.9.5

How can I catch the problem?

Thx

0 Answers
Related