please, I started learn npm. If I want instal "@fullcalendar" and used it i get error: "Uncaught TypeError: Failed to resolve module specifier "tslib". Relative references must start with either "/", "./", or "../"."
I have this structure: www/templates/node_modules/ www/templates/assets/calendar.js
It is start of my calendar.js file:
import {Calendar} from '../node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.js';
import dayGridPlugin from '../node_modules/@fullcalendar/daygrid/main.js';
import timeGridPlugin from '../node_modules/@fullcalendar/timegrid/main.js';
import listPlugin from '../node_modules/@fullcalendar/list/main.js';
other code
In the moment where is imported {Calendar} its throw error. In @fullcalendar/core/main.js i see:
import './vdom';
import { __extends, __assign } from 'tslib';
import { render, createElement, CalendarRoot, CustomContentRenderContext, CalendarContent, flushToDom, DelayedRunner, CalendarDataManager, isArraysEqual, applyStyleProp, CalendarApi } from '@fullcalendar/common';
export * from '@fullcalendar/common';
But i think that way to tslib (and other import libs) is incorrect. But tslib is in directory www/templates/node_modules/tslib . I dont want edit installed package (i think that is not correct way). Can I set path in npm config? It is possible? Or what is the best way?
Thanks, A.