Huawei Push Kit Error : 907135701: scope list empty

Viewed 1813

I am implementing Push kit to my application, I have enabled the service from developer console and Huawei push SDK has been correctly integrated and I can see the app ID from agconnect-servicesjson to obtain the token. Which is 907135701:907135700

But however, when a Huawei mobile phone obtains the push token, the system crashes and the log is :

com.huawei.hms.common.ApiException: 907135700: get scope 
com.huawei.hms.common.ApiException: 907135701: scope list empty

How can I solve this error?

2 Answers

Can you please check whether the debug and release versions of your app use different signature certificate? If they are using different certificate, that might be the reason.

You must add your sha-256 fingerprint to the console. It is not necessary to use the same certificate to debug and release. Only you need is add both debug and release certificates in AppGallery. On the screenshot below you can see that I've added two SHA-256 fingerprints:

enter image description here

Related