I m trying to backup my sqlite database file from local storage to Firebase Storage

Viewed 310

I m using Firebase as my primary database, some of the local data is storing into sqlite. I m trying to backup and restore my sqlite db file from local storage to Firebase Storage... I have uploaded the file and now i want to restore it into the same package/databases directory... but couldn't figure it out.

// uploading SQLITE.DB file to FIREBASE STORAGE

@SuppressLint("SdCardPath") String inFileName = "/data/data/com.example.casebook/databases/EVENTS_DB.db";

Uri localDB = Uri.fromFile(new File(inFileName));

        final StorageReference DBRef = storageReference.child("users/"+fAuth.getCurrentUser().getUid()+"/EVENTS_DB.csv");
        DBRef.putFile(localDB).addOnSuccessListener(new OnSuccessListener<UploadTask.TaskSnapshot>() {
            @Override
            public void onSuccess(UploadTask.TaskSnapshot taskSnapshot) {
                Toast.makeText(getApplicationContext(), "FILE UPLOADED", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
            }
        });


// downloading SQLITE.db file from FIREBASE STORAGE

        DBRef.getDownloadUrl().addOnSuccessListener(new OnSuccessListener<Uri>() {
            @Override
            public void onSuccess(Uri uri) {

// here i want to get the "EVENTS_DB.db" file to the exact same path "inFileName" for restoring the same DB with help of FIREBASE STORAGE.

            }
        });

0 Answers
Related