I'm trying to set up a resource server using Spring Security and now I want to run it on my machine which has to go through a SSH tunnel to reach the token issuer, so the URI my app ends up calling is something like http://localhost:1234/.well-known/openid-configuration. This endpoint, however, returns something like https://my-auth-server.my-domain.com for the issuer and that creates problems when the framework attempts to check that the two URIs are equal during startup.
I've been able to track it down to JwtDecoderProviderConfigurationUtils where this check happens but I just can't find any hooks to manipulate it:
JwtDecodersdoesn't expose any properties that instructs it to not validate theissueron startup (source file).JwtDecoderProviderConfigurationUtiluses its own privateRestTemplateso I can't add any interceptors to it.JwtDecoderProviderConfigurationUtilis package-private so I can't access any of its methods in order to compose my own version of theJwtDecoder.
I'd be happy to receive any pointers about how I can get around this! I'd rather not have to duplicate a whole bunch of code just to get this to work.