Trying to pass nested variables to the GraphQL query but my server gets only top-level variables (shopId), everything else is null.
I tried:
#1
const CALCULATE_PACKAGE_PRICE = gql`
query CalculatePackagePrice(
$shopId: String!
$address1: String
$zip: String
$city: String
$countryCode: String
) {
calculatePackagePrice(
where: {
shopId: $shopId
destination: {
address1: $address1
zip: $zip
city: $city
countryCode: $countryCode
}
}
) {
name
price
userErrors {
field
message
}
}
}
`
const [calculatePackagePrice, { loading, data }] = useLazyQuery(
CALCULATE_PACKAGE_PRICE,
{
variables: {
shopId: shopId,
destination: {
address1: "Example 123",
zip: "123",
city: "Test",
countryCode: "US",
},
},
}
)
And #2:
export function CALCULATE_PACKAGE_PRICE({ shopId, destination }) {
return gql`
query CalculatePackagePrice {
calculatePackagePrice(
where: {
shopId: "${shopId}"
destination: {
address1: "${destination.address1}"
zip: "${destination.zip}
city: "${destination.city}"
countryCode: "${destination.countryCode}"
}
}
) {
name
price
userErrors {
field
message
}
}
}
`
}
const [calculatePackagePrice, { loading, data }] = useLazyQuery(
CALCULATE_PACKAGE_PRICE({
shopId: shopId,
destination: {
address1: "Example 123",
zip: "123",
city: "Test",
countryCode: "US",
},
})
)
It works just fine when I hardcoded variables content to the queries. What I'm doing wrong?