Need help regarding Excel dynamically search based sum of two columns matching from two different tables.
I have got this Table of Data Entered One Time
A B C
1 Qlty Warp Weft
2 Stpl.1 150 20
3 Cotn.1 80 60
4 Stpl.2 20 20
5 Cotn.2 20 20
6 Stpl.3 20 40
in Column A2:A6, Quality can not be duplicated, its a unique Name
The Data entry and report Table is here
A B C D E F
8 Yarn Name Sent Bags Remaining Qualty Used Warp Used Weft
9 20 800 600 Stpl.1 71 200
10 150 101 30 Stpl.2 70 30
11 40 300 290 Stpl.3 100 10
12 20 400
C9:C5000 is Returning Column, Values are calculated on the base of Column A9:A5000 (Yarn Name) Need to Find Yarn Name (eg:) "20" in B2:B6 AND/OR C2:C6, wherever it matches, index that Quality from A2:A6 Then match the returned qualities(could be more than one) to D9:D5000 and sum the mathced results from E9:F5000
I have tried so far in C12
=SUMIF($A$9:$A12,A12,$B$9:$B12)-(SUMIF($D$9:$D12,INDEX($A$2:$A$6,MATCH(A12,$B$2:$B$6,0)),$D$9:$D12)+SUMIF($D$9:$D12,INDEX($A$2:$A$6,MATCH(A12,$C$2:$C$6,0)),$D$9:$D12))
PS:- I am using Excel 2007
