I am trying to install a package in Atom editor but I am getting the following error message: Getting i.filter is not a function.
I tried re-installing Atom but the issue still persists.
I am trying to install a package in Atom editor but I am getting the following error message: Getting i.filter is not a function.
I tried re-installing Atom but the issue still persists.
Problem with Atom's server, an alternative is to search for the package you're looking for on google in your web browser, then download directly from the atom.io website. This also works.
You have a problem with the atom-live package. Go into your settings > package and uninstall then reinstall that package. That should do the job.
This problem just popped up recently. I think there must be an issue with the last update with atom and I'm hoping this will be fixed soon.
Yes, very the same for me. The output is
body.filter is not a function
[object Object]
Os: Manjaro Linux
Atom version: 1.49.0 x64