I'm automating deployment of a single page app that uses client side routing using GCP. So far, cloud build successfully builds my site and deploys the static assets to a bucket. A load balancer points at the bucket and I can successfully access my site over https at the correct url. I configured the specialty pages of the bucket so that 404's go to index.html, and this technically works as expected, but it returns a 404 error code instead of a 200. How should I configure url rewrites so that every request serves index.html as a 200? I see the load balancer has some sort of url rewriting, but the GCP docs are pretty unclear on how I could use this like I have described. I'm hoping the answer is not "deploy an nginx container as a reverse proxy". There has to be a simpler way, ideally that I can just configure via the GCP console.