This is insanely annoying. I have been working on a project for the past 1 week and absolutely no issue. All of a sudden, Expo decided to do this. It says "downloading javascript bundle" at 100%, yet it will not load my app. On my terminal it says
Finished building JavaScript bundle in 1319ms.
Running application on AOSP on IA Emulator.
I have reinstalled expo-cli and also expo on my emulator. Nothing works.
Please help. This is frustrating as I have been using expo for a while, with no issue at all. Normally when this happens I just restart my emulator and everything works fine. And then now....it is always stuck at "downloading javascript bundle"....
If I use my real phone, it says
Something went wrong. Could not load exp:/xxx.xxx.xx.exp.direct:80
I noticed this happened after installing expo-image-picker. Could this be the reason why? I uninstalled expo-image-picker but the issue is still here.