I have tried to create a specific GET request in python to the site : https://sgfm.elcorteingles.es/SGFM/dctm/MEDIA03/202006/24/00117731276964____5__210x210.jpg
But I dont get any response from the browser and its keep waiting forever. then I tried to create a curl request and same thing happens(keeps waiting forever). After all that, I tried to create a POSTMAN request and it works perfect! And I did not understood why it works with postman but not with python and curl as all these platforms are not browser like. I used the postman method to convert postman request to python and curl:
#python
import requests
url = "https://sgfm.elcorteingles.es/SGFM/dctm/MEDIA03/202006/24/00117731276964____5__210x210.jpg"
payload = {}
headers= {}
response = requests.request("GET", url, headers=headers, json = payload)
print(response.text.encode('utf8'))
#curl
curl --location --request GET 'https://sgfm.elcorteingles.es/SGFM/dctm/MEDIA03/202006/24/00117731276964____5__210x210.jpg'
but they both not getting any response. Does anyone know why this is happening and convert it to a python request? or even curl I can handle that too.