How to install custom fonts in Google cloud function for imagemagick

Viewed 425

I am working with ImageMagic with firebase cloud function. I am using non english language so for that I am using Pango. With Pango custom fonts is not working

convert -size 200x200 -font pathToMyFonts pango:sometext pango_test.png

In the above command instead of pango: if I use caption: then custom font is working correctly. but for non english character it's creating problem

In documentation I found that Pango will work with only installed fonts so I have try many solution to install the pango on cloud function env. But nothing is working.

Any Idea how I could make this work?

1 Answers

Havnt tried it with firebase cloud function, but locally it worked when I installed the fonts, and for "-font" I put the name of the newly installed font without the extension, ie ae_Khalid instead of ae_Khalid.ttf

Related