Python sklearn import error (DLL load failed: The file cannot be accessed by the system.)

Viewed 499

I have been trying to load the sklearn module in jupyter-notebook pycharm and Idea all shows the same error. I tried reinstalling the IDE's and also Python (3.7) but the error did not go. I just started learning neural networks and have not been able to solve it on my own.

My Code

import numpy as np
from random import randint
from sklearn.utils import shuffle

Error

    ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-12-50de83ae6761> in <module>
      1 import numpy as np
      2 from random import randint
----> 3 from sklearn.utils import shuffle

c:\users\guhan.b\appdata\local\programs\python\python37\lib\site-packages\sklearn\__init__.py in <module>
     78     from . import _distributor_init  # noqa: F401
     79     from . import __check_build  # noqa: F401
---> 80     from .base import clone
     81     from .utils._show_versions import show_versions
     82 

.....

c:\users\guhan.b\appdata\local\programs\python\python37\lib\site-packages\scipy\stats\stats.py in <module>
    177 
    178 from scipy._lib.six import callable, string_types
--> 179 from scipy.spatial.distance import cdist
    180 from scipy.ndimage import measurements
    181 from scipy._lib._version import NumpyVersion

c:\users\guhan.b\appdata\local\programs\python\python37\lib\site-packages\scipy\spatial\__init__.py in <module>
     97 from .kdtree import *
     98 from .ckdtree import *
---> 99 from .qhull import *
    100 from ._spherical_voronoi import SphericalVoronoi
    101 from ._plotutils import *

ImportError: DLL load failed: The file cannot be accessed by the system.

The error message was very long, I was not able to fit the full error.

0 Answers
Related