Primefaces Theme behind reverse tls proxy does not apply

Viewed 145

I have an Spring Boot JSF / Joinfaces 4.3 / Primefaces 8 with Theme "omega".It is packaged as a war with maven using spring-boot-maven-plugin.

The theme applies well when running on my localhost. (see picture below)

But when I deploy the war on the VM that is behind a reverse proxy (that performs the TLS for facing browsers and the port mapping and maybe some firewall rules) the theme does not apply.

What is weird is that I don't have any HTTP error code when sniffing the network (dev tools in the browser).

My setting in application.properties and pom.xml is as below. I don't get what is wrong and how the themes are applied and where to find a hint in the code

server.port=9092 
server.servlet.context-path=/rulesengine/prescription/gui
server.use-forward-headers=true
#
# jsf
#
joinfaces.primefaces.font-awesome=true
joinfaces.primefaces.theme=omega


-----------------
<dependency>
            <groupId>org.joinfaces</groupId>
            <artifactId>primefaces-spring-boot-starter</artifactId>
</dependency>
<dependency>
          <groupId>org.primefaces.themes</groupId>
          <artifactId>all-themes</artifactId>
          <version>1.0.10</version>
</dependency>



on my localhost

enter image description here

Behind the reverse proxy

enter image description here

1 Answers

No need to include anymore the webjar for font-awesome as they are now included by default. So by removing <h:outputStylesheet>, even if I didn't solve the proxy difference, I don't have this error anymore and I get the icons. For the theme, this was my fault. bad configuration. with the 2 stuffs below everything works fine now.

joinfaces.primefaces.font-awesome=true

joinfaces.primefaces.theme=omega

Related