I am trying to get a nice publication-ready output of several anovas, in a similar fashion to what I usually do for regression tables. Code looks somewhat like that:
head(iris)
library(car)
# run model 1
lm1 <- lm(Sepal.Length ~ Species, data = iris)
summary(lm1)
a1 <- Anova(lm1)
# run model 2
lm2 <- lm(Petal.Width ~ Species, data = iris)
summary(lm2) # long format (regression type output)
a2 <- Anova(lm2) # short format (anova type output, which I need)
# what I usually do for regression outputs:
library(stargazer)
stargazer(lm1, lm2, type = "html", out ="iris.html")
# which yields a nice table with models side by side, including dependent variable names for each model;
# this one I'd export as .html to Word and process there
# trying a similar joint table for anova type output:
stargazer(a1, a2, type = "html", out ="iris2.html")
# ... but that yields 2 separated tables and they can't be distinguished by dependent variables etc
# same problem here:
table <- rbind(a1, a2)
write.csv(as.data.frame(table), file = "iris2.csv")
# when I do this, I only get the same two tables underneath each other with their columnwise headers,
# but without the distinguishing dependent variables
As I will have to do that with many more models over and over again, I'd like there to be as little post-processing in Word as possible. I know there are very nice solutions out there using LaTeX, but due to coauthors these are completely out of the question, unfortunately. I played around with 'xtable', 'pixiedust' and 'export' packages, but wasn't able to get the results I want.
Hope somone can help, Thanks in advance!

