Python 2 subtitle language characters are wrong

Viewed 60

I am complete noob for coding. Trying to learn Python 2. Now I create a script which plays the video and manage to import subtitle. But Turkish subtittle characters are wrong like (ı to ẏ , ş to þ ). If anyone can help I will appreciate it. Here is my code;

import vlc

import time

Instance = vlc.Instance()

player = vlc.MediaPlayer ("Path here")

player.play()

time.sleep(25)

player.video_set_subtitle_file("Path here")

When I try to import vlc with Python 3 I got this massage;

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/Ozan/PycharmProjects/vlc/vlc7.py", line 1, in <module>
    import vlc
  File "C:\Users\Ozan\PycharmProjects\vlc\venv1\lib\site-packages\vlc.py", line 210, in <module>
    dll, plugin_path  = find_lib()
  File "C:\Users\Ozan\PycharmProjects\vlc\venv1\lib\site-packages\vlc.py", line 170, in find_lib
    dll = ctypes.CDLL('.\\' + libname)
  File "C:\Users\Ozan\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\ctypes\__init__.py", line 373, in __init__
    self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)
FileNotFoundError: Could not find module 'C:\Users\Ozan\PycharmProjects\vlc\libvlc.dll' (or one of its dependencies). Try using the full path with constructor syntax.
0 Answers
Related