I'm having a small issue that's been taking so much time without luck.
I have an EKS cluster where I created 2 deployments each with it's own service.
My 2 apps are a tensorflow server and a flask app which runs queries on the tf server using the IP of the service dedicated to it.
Now I want to access the Flask app running on one of the 2 from the outside world. So I created an Ingress but it shows with no address at all when I try "kubectl get ingress".
NAME HOSTS ADDRESS PORTS AGE
nlp-ingress * 80 4h5m
I have also noticed the following in the logs of the Flask container
* Running on http://0.0.0.0:5000/ (Press CTRL+C to quit)
* Restarting with stat
* Debugger is active!
* Debugger PIN: 343-385-569
192.168.14.156 - - [16/Jul/2020 17:13:24] code 400, message Bad request syntax ('\x16\x03\x01\x00{\x01\x00\x00w\x03\x03')
192.168.14.156 - - [16/Jul/2020 17:13:24] "[35m[1m\00{\00\00w[0m" HTTPStatus.BAD_REQUEST -
192.168.14.156 - - [16/Jul/2020 17:13:24] "[37mGET / HTTP/1.1[0m" 200 -
192.168.14.156 - - [16/Jul/2020 17:13:24] "[37mGET / HTTP/1.1[0m" 200 -
My ingress yaml file is the following:
apiVersion: networking.k8s.io/v1beta1
kind: Ingress
metadata:
name: nlp-ingress
spec:
backend:
serviceName: nlp-client-service
servicePort: 5000
The yaml of my Flask deployment and service:
apiVersion: apps/v1
kind: Deployment
metadata:
name: nlp-client-deployment
spec:
replicas: 1
selector:
matchLabels:
app: nlp-client
template:
metadata:
labels:
app: nlp-client
spec:
containers:
- name: nlp-client-container
image: myimage:latest
command:
- "python"
- "main.py"
- "--server"
- "nlp-server-service:8501"
ports:
- containerPort: 5000
---
apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
labels:
run: nlp-client-service
name: nlp-client-service
spec:
ports:
- port: 5000
targetPort: 5000
selector:
app: nlp-client
type: LoadBalancer
My aim is to test my cluster during development.
Any help is greatly appreciated.