Why is Unity Giving Me Build Errors

Viewed 1525

I cant seem to export my game. I have two errors but I dont know what they are as the console is not as clear.

The console error is.

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors 
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0020e] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:181 
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00065] 
in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:88 UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

If someone can help me tell what error there is then I would be grateful.

1 Answers

İ was having same issue and whole day i just researched the solution i tested almost everything... i have finally solved it by following steps: First i have uploaded my visiual studio editor to latest version.İ dont know it has any action on it but anyway.Then on Unity editor file >> build settings >> Player settings. Then there is below to Configuration section Scripting Backend mine was IL2CPP and i changed it to Mono. İt works for me you can try it.

Related