I am trying to build a small flask web app that displays a job application built from an HTML form with many fields for an applicant to fill out. I want to grab the inputted data from this HTML form, and use the data to fill out a "fillable PDF" that I made with Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. I am fairly new to python and attempted to complete this using PHP however libraries like pdftk were unable to run on the OS I was running. This library is pretty old which is why I am seeing if this task is doable using Pypdftk instead. I have yet to find any clear resources on how to use the pypdftk library to do something like this, maybe I haven't searched hard enough but I am running out of options and am honestly stumped. At the end of the day, I guess I just want to know if something like this is possible with python or any of the current libraries, doesn't have to be pypdftk. Thanks for any help and guidance in advance!!! Job Application