I'm developing a script that encrypts a users Tacacs-password, and writes this string into another script. My script opens, reads & writes the Tacacs-password into my other script but it doensn't overwrite it.
First run:
strTacacs = "Test1234"
Second run:
strTacacs = "Test1234"strTacacs = "Test1234"
My current script:
'***********Write to auto-logon script************
Const ForReading = 1
Const ForWriting = 2
newline = "strTacacs = " & chr(34) & Tacacs & chr(34)
line = 30
Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Dim lineCount : lineCount = 0
Dim firstContent : firstContent = ""
Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder(objStartFolder)
Set colFiles = objFolder.Files
For Each objFile in colFiles
If LCase(objFSO.GetExtensionName(objFile)) = "vbs" Then
lineCount = 0
firstContent = ""
FileName = objStartFolder & objFile.Name
Set objStream = objFSO.OpenTextFile(strFile, ForReading)
Do Until objStream.AtEndOfStream
lineCount = lineCount + 1
firstContent = firstContent & objStream.ReadLine & vbCrLf
'msgbox(firstContent)
if lineCount = 30 Then
firstContent = firstContent & newline
msgbox(firstContent)
End if
Loop
Set objStream = objFSO.OpenTextFile(FileName, ForWriting)
objStream.WriteLine firstContent
objStream.Close
End If
Next
.
Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? I'm new in the world of scripting so your help is greatly appreciated!
Thx!