I am writing code for my news project in flutter.I have copied this code from one tutorial. But I got exceptions and errors in my code. Anybody please help me to solve the issues. My code is:
@override
Widget build(BuildContext context) {
return Scaffold(
appBar: PreferredSize(
preferredSize: Size.fromHeight(97),
child: Column(
mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.start,
children: <Widget>[
Container(
margin: EdgeInsets.only(top: 32),
decoration: BoxDecoration(
color: Colors.white,
border: Border(
bottom: BorderSide(
width: 0.5,
color: Colors.white,
))),
child: AppBar(
title: Text(
'News',
style: TextStyle(
color: Colors.black,
fontWeight: FontWeight.bold,
fontSize: 30,
),
),
),
// height: 100,
)
]),
),
body: ListView.builder(
itemBuilder: (context, index) {
return _listItem(index);
},
itemCount: _newsInApp.length,
));
}
My console output is:
Launching lib/main.dart on iPhone 11 Pro Max in debug mode...
Running Xcode build...
Xcode build done. 22.9s
Syncing files to device iPhone 11 Pro Max...
flutter: ══╡ EXCEPTION CAUGHT BY RENDERING LIBRARY ╞═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
flutter: The following assertion was thrown during performLayout():
flutter: RenderFlex children have non-zero flex but incoming width constraints are unbounded.