I have an aws ec2 instance to which I want to access and work via pycharm but I cannot correctly configure access to the remote terminal. The steps I do are these:
- using github and pycharm I clone the project repository and at the start of the program, since there is no configured python interpreter I start the configuration by clicking on the button "configure python interpreter"
- then select ssh interpreter and enter the ip address of the aws instance and username ubuntu
3) as key I choose a previously saved ppk file
4)continuing with the settings I select the interpreter like the one identified in the path usr/bin/python and as the project directory I select the directory of my project in home/ubuntu/MyProject
this is what i see after setting up the remote interpreter
all connection tests are passed successfully but when I run the code I get this error
Error running 'main': Can't run remote python interpreter: Error connecting to remote host
So how can I solve this problem?




