I have a node.js server that's receiving WEBM blob binary data small packets through socket.io from a Webpage!
(navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia -> stream -> mediaRecorder.ondataavailable -> DATA . I'm sending that DATA back to the server. So that includes timestamp and binary data).
How do I stream those back on a http request in a never ending live stream that can be consumed by a HTML webpage simply by adding the URL in the VIDEO tag?
Like this:
<video src=".../video" autoplay></video>
I want to create a live video stream that and basically stream back my Webcam to an html page but I'm a bit lost how do I do that. Please help. Thanks
Edit: I'm using express.js to serve the app.
I just am not sure what I need to do on the Server with the coming webm binary blobs to serve it properly to be consumed by an html page on an endpoint /video
Please help :)