Sorry for my bad english I'm French.
I'm new at Powershell and I wanted to rename all of my worksheet in multiple files. So far i got that code that rename all files in a directory
Function Rename()
{
$path = Get-Location
$files = Get-ChildItem
$counter = 1
foreach($file in $files)
{
Rename-Item $file.FullName "$counter" + ".xlsx"
$counter++
}
}
Then I tried on a specific file to rename all of the sheets that are inside but it doesn't work. The loop works only one time while it has 4 worksheets.
Function RenameTab ($ExcelFileName)
{
#Emplacement du fichier
$excelFile = "C:\Users\Donosaure\Documents\Magister\" + $excelFileName + ".xlsx"
#Ouverture d'excel
$xldoc = New-Object -ComObject "Excel.Application"
#Message de confirmation
$xldoc.Visible = $false
$xldoc.DisplayAlerts = $false
#Ouverture du fichier
$workbook = $xldoc.Workbooks.Open($excelFile)
$inc = 1
$i=1
foreach ($worksheet in $workbook.Worksheets.count)
{
$worksheet = $workbook.Sheets.Item($i)
$worksheet.Name = $inc
$inc++
$i++
$workbook.SaveAs("C:\Users\Donosaure\Documents\Magister\1.xlsx")
$workbook.Close()
}
$xldoc.Quit()
}
RenameTab("Magister")
Can somebody help me ?
Thanks for your time