Django - Docker python: can't open file 'manage.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Viewed 2820

I am using Docker first time in my life and with various tutorials I got to this stage here. All steps are finishing correctly, but after last step succeeds I receive this error:

Successfully built 66717d9cdec1
Successfully tagged movie_universe_app:latest
Recreating movie_universe_app_1 ... done
Attaching to movie_universe_app_1
app_1  | python: can't open file 'manage.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
movie_universe_app_1 exited with code 2

And I don't know how to fix it. Here are my files:

Dockerfile:

FROM python:3.8-alpine

ENV PATH="/scripts:${PATH}"

COPY ./requirements.txt /requirements.txt
RUN apk add --update --no-cache --virtual .tmp gcc libc-dev linux-headers
RUN pip install -r /requirements.txt
RUN apk del .tmp

RUN mkdir /movie_universe
COPY ./movie_universe /movie_universe
WORKDIR /movie_universe
COPY ./scripts /scripts

RUN chmod +x /scripts/*

RUN mkdir -p /vol/web/media
RUN mkdir -p /vol/web/

RUN adduser -D user
RUN chown -R user:user /vol
RUN chmod -R 755 /vol/web
USER user

CMD ["entrypoint.sh"]

docker-compose.yml

version: "3.7"

services:
  app:
    build:
      context: .
    ports:
      - "8888:8888"
    volumes:
      - ./movie_universe:/movie_universe
    command: sh -c "python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8888"
    environment:
      - DEBUG=1

entrypoint.sh:

#!/bin/sh

set -e

python manage.py collectstatic --noinput

uwsgi --socket :8888 --master --enable-threads --module app.wsgi

I tried to delete "volumes:" from docker-compose.yml but it is still not working.

Can please someone help me? Thanks.

0 Answers
Related