HTML Form file chooser not opening on Chrome

Viewed 5780

I have this form on my website:

<form method="post" id="insert_station_form">
  <label>Title</label>
  <input type="text" name="title" id="title" class="form-control" />
  <br />
  <label>Subtitle</label>
  <input type="text" name="subtitle" id="subtitle" class="form-control" />
  <br />
  <label>Radio Url</label>
  <input type="text" name="aurl" id="aurl" class="form-control" />
  <br />
  <label>Radio Logo</label>
  <input type="text" name="logo_url" id="logo_url" class="form-control" />
  <br />
  <input type="file" name="fileToUpload" id="fileToUpload"/>
  <br />
  <br />
  <input type="submit" name="insert" id="insert" value="Insert" class="btn btn-success" />
</form>

I'm facing a problem that in Chrome the file upload chooser not showing up, but in Firefox and Safari it's opened and working fine, Any idea what is the problem?

EDIT


I also try this:

https://jsfiddle.net/dygsj6p7/

And it's not open the file dialog in chrome.

1 Answers

I had the same problem where the syntax of my code was correct and the dialogue opened on Safari but not Chrome. It's likely a problem with your version of chrome.

Try going to chrome://restart in your browser, that fixed it for me.

Related