I want to develop a gstreamer plugin that can use the acceleration provided by the GPU of the graphics card (NVIDIA RTX2xxx). The objective is to have a fast gstreamer pipeline that process a video stream including on it a custom filter.
After two days googling, I can not find any example or hint.
One of the best alternatives found is use "nvivafilter", passing a cuda module as argument. However, no where explains how to install this plugin or provides an example. Worst, it seems that it could be specific for Nvidia Jetson hardware.
Another alternative seems use gstreamer inside an opencv python script. But that means a mix that I do not known how impacts performance.
This gstreamer tutorial talks about several libraries. But seems outdated and not provides details.
RidgeRun seems to have something similar to "nvivafilter", but not FOSS.
Has someone any example or suggestion about how to proceed.