I want to create a custom dialog as shown below. I am able to create a normal dialog with two buttons(the positive and negative buttons). But I searched a lot about creating custom dialog like the one shown below but in vain.
showAlertDialog(BuildContext context) {
// set up the buttons
Widget cancelButton = FlatButton(
child: Text("Cancel"),
onPressed: () {},
);
Widget continueButton = FlatButton(
child: Text("Continue"),
onPressed: () {},
);
// set up the AlertDialog
AlertDialog alert = AlertDialog(
title: Text("Action"),
content: Text("Would you like to continue learning how to use Flutter alerts?"),
actions: [
cancelButton,
continueButton,
],
);
// show the dialog
showDialog(
context: context,
builder: (BuildContext context) {
return alert;
},
);
}
Now I want to have these buttons and the image as the children of the dialog and the icon button 'X' in the bottom to close the dialog. Any help is appreciated. I am a complete beginner in flutter.
