I have a newly created Laravel application with Backpack installed in it. I am struggling to deploy it to Google Cloud for the past few days.
I'm using Laravel 7, I'm trying to deploy to Google cloud App Engine and getting Class hash does not exist error. Few times I've also gotten Class view does not exist.
I'm pretty sure that this is something to do with deployment environment rather than my changes. The reason for me to say this is, this morning I updated backpack/crud version and the application ran successfully after deployment.
So just to test, I deployed again without making any changes, zero files were uploaded and I ran into the same problem!
It would be great if someone can give me pointers to what I can try.
2020/07/09 23:42:46 [error] 20#20: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class hash does not exist in /srv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:805
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(805): ReflectionClass->__construct('hash')
#1 /srv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(687): Illuminate\Container\Container->build('hash')
#2 /srv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(796): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve('hash', Array, true)
#3 /srv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(633): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve('hash', Array)
#4 /srv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(781): Illuminate\Container\Container->make('hash', Array)
#5 /srv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(1280): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make('hash')
#6 /srv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Auth/CreatesUserPro...PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class hash does not exist in /srv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:805
My composer.json -
{
"name": "laravel/laravel",
"type": "project",
"description": "The Laravel Framework.",
"keywords": [
"framework",
"laravel"
],
"license": "MIT",
"require": {
"php": "^7.2.5",
"backpack/crud": "4.1.*",
"backpack/permissionmanager": "^6.0",
"fideloper/proxy": "^4.2",
"fruitcake/laravel-cors": "^1.0",
"guzzlehttp/guzzle": "^6.3",
"intervention/image": "^2.5",
"laravel/framework": "^7.0",
"laravel/tinker": "^2.0",
"superbalist/laravel-google-cloud-storage": "^2.2"
},
"require-dev": {
"backpack/generators": "^3.1",
"facade/ignition": "^2.0",
"fzaninotto/faker": "^1.9.1",
"laracasts/generators": "^1.1",
"mockery/mockery": "^1.3.1",
"nunomaduro/collision": "^4.1",
"phpunit/phpunit": "^8.5"
},
"config": {
"optimize-autoloader": true,
"preferred-install": "dist",
"sort-packages": true
},
"extra": {
"laravel": {
"dont-discover": []
}
},
"autoload": {
"psr-4": {
"App\\": "app/"
},
"classmap": [
"database/seeds",
"database/factories"
]
},
"autoload-dev": {
"psr-4": {
"Tests\\": "tests/"
}
},
"minimum-stability": "dev",
"prefer-stable": true,
"scripts": {
"post-autoload-dump": [
"Illuminate\\Foundation\\ComposerScripts::postAutoloadDump",
"@php artisan package:discover --ansi"
],
"post-root-package-install": [
"@php -r \"file_exists('.env') || copy('.env.example', '.env');\""
],
"post-create-project-cmd": [
"@php artisan key:generate --ansi"
],
"post-install-cmd": [
"composer clearcache",
"chmod -R 755 bootstrap\/cache",
"php artisan cache:clear",
"php artisan config:clear"
]
}
}