Configure a Liquibase Gradle plugin to generate change set

Viewed 3363

I'm trying to generate a Liquibase changelog from entities in the Spring Boot project. This is how my Gradle looks like:

plugins {
    // other plugins
    id("org.liquibase.gradle") version "2.0.3"
}

dependencies {
    val kapt by configurations

    // other dependencies
    implementation("org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-data-jpa")
    implementation("org.liquibase:liquibase-core")
    runtimeOnly("org.postgresql:postgresql")
}

This is my application.yml:

spring:
  datasource:
    url: jdbc:postgresql://${DB_HOST:localhost}:${DB_PORT:5432}/${DB_NAME:test}
    username: ${DB_USERNAME:db_username}
    password: ${DB_PASSWORD:db_password}
  jpa:
    hibernate.ddl-auto: validate
    database-platform: org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQL95Dialect
  liquibase:
    enabled: true

I have created liquibase.propertis:

changeLogFile=classpath:db/changelog/db.changelog-master.yaml
url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/test
username=db_username
password=db_password
driver=org.postgresql.Driver
referenceUrl=hibernate:spring:com.example?dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQL95Dialect
diffChangeLogFile=db/changelog/changes/diff-changes.yaml

when running ./gradlew generateChangelog --info output is following:

> Task :generateChangelog
Caching disabled for task ':generateChangelog' because:
  Caching has not been enabled for the task
Task ':generateChangelog' is not up-to-date because:
  Task has not declared any outputs despite executing actions.
:generateChangelog (Thread[Execution worker for ':',5,main]) completed. Took 0.003 secs.

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 650ms

As I understand plugin isn't correctly configured but I can not understand what is wrong. It just doesn't fail and there is an existing issue for this on their Github page. Nothing is generated after this run can not understand what do I configure incorrectly can't find documentation even to properly understand what might be the issue Github description seems quite unclear for me.

0 Answers
Related