I am attempting embed a guest user's login to my Tableau Server's application. The embed code looks like the following. I know that I need some sort of jQuery that will pass a username and a password to the div, I am just not quite sure how to do that.
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://tableau.quantgov.org/javascripts/api/viz_v1.js'></script>
<div class='tableauPlaceholder' style='width: 1000px; height: 827px;'>
<object class='tableauViz' width='1000' height='827' style='display:none;'>
<param name='host_url' value='https%3A%2F%2Ftableau.quantgov.org%2F' />
<param name='embed_code_version' value='3' /> <param name='site_root' value='' />
<param name='name' value='SignificantRulesTracker/Dashboard1' />
<param name='tabs' value='no' /><param name='toolbar' value='yes' />
<param name='showAppBanner' value='false' />
</object>
</div>
That embed code leads to a need for user authentication. Since I have no want to make the visualization private, I would like to embed credentials that auto-sign in anyone who uses the page and has cookies enabled. A few important notes, I already have the SAML authentication set up as well as the user. I also cannot use Tableau Public as I need some features from Tableau Server. The following page: quantgov.org/embed-test has a live example of this embed.
